DeVilliers & Hulme was founded in1983 and has grown to become a well-respected firm of Consulting Engineers active in a wide variety of interests.
We offer Clients a personalised, innovative and dynamic approach to problem solving.
We strive to maintain a high standard of service excellence.
Our time, cost and quality management ensure that projects are completed successfully on time, within budget and to the highest standard.
Our staff compliment of professional and support personnel ensures that we have both the capacity and experience to undertake a large diversity of projects.
DeVilliers & Hulme has an impressive and enviable track record in the design and construction of building projects across the range of residential, commercial, institutional, industrial and leisure developments.
Our specialist experience includes:
- structural and civil estimates and viabilities
- structural reporting and evaluation of alternative designs
- planning and design of wine cellars, retail, office and residential buildings in reinforced, pre-stressed and pre-cast concrete, structural steel, brick and timber
- project management and site inspections
- recycling of buildings including alterations, additions, strengthening and extensions to existing structures.
Our Clients are from industry, private developers, financial institutions and local, regional and national government.